List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Deleting Projects
From:       David Aldred <david () familyaldred ! org ! uk>
Date:       2006-05-14 18:29:15

On Sunday 14 May 2006 16:09, Donald D Henson wrote:
> The problem as it stands is that first-time users
> will have difficulty in figuring out how to delete a project and,
> ironically, these are the very people who will be deleting a lot of
> projects as they practice using Quanta Plus.

Hmm.

I can't recall offhand any other software which offers a 'delete the current
document' option on its menu - even basic stuff for kids to use tends to
assume that you will delete anything from a file management system somewhere!

Would first-time users really expect someting so unusual to be provided?

--
David Aldred