List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Newstuff
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-14 9:18:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 just an update regarding this: there are some uploads waiting to be
approved. As right now this is not easy to do, they are delayed. I want
to work more on the server side programs to make my life and the life
of the future site admins easier. So don't worry about you uploads,
sooner or later I will verify them. ;-)

Andras