On Wednesday 03 May 2006 17:41, Onno Timmerman wrote: > Is there a easy way to delete al the backup files when a project is > finished. Like index.php~ > Because there is always a danger that one of the files gets uploaded, > that is a security risk! Sorry for the second reply, this also just came to me... If you are using apache you could block your backup files using a .htaccess file or in your apache configuration file (you will probably have to the the server admin to make the change - unless you are the server admin, but the .htaccess will probably work - but you need one in each directory). This may work, but I am not sure: Default Backup Style Order Deny, Allow Deny from all My Backup Style Order Deny, Allow Deny from all I do not use this myself... however with some further investigation it may help... Google: apache block files -- Andrew Lowe System Administrator & Programmer Information Technology Manildra Group Email: andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au Phone: 02 4423 8270 Mobile: 04 1323 8270 Fax: 02 4421 7760 _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta