List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] go-to-file dialog
From:       Martin Larsen <mrl_list () ipwsystems ! dk>
Date:       2006-03-27 8:03:10

Hi,

I'm working on a PHP project with quite a lot of files and classes. At the
moment I think we have about around 400 classes and maybe 500 files and as I
am most comfortable using the keyboard for browsing the code I'm wondering if
there is a way to get a "go-to-file"-dialog?

It would be nice if I would be able to get a dialog where I could type (part
of) a filename (or maybe even a classname) and get Quanta to open the
corresponding file if it is not already open or switch to the correct buffer
if is is. Exactly like opening the project view and clicking a file but using
the keyboard only.

--
Martin Larsen