I got answers about editing DocBook, but can anyone offer comments about my other questions? Can styles be applied using VPL? Michael Eager wrote: > Hi -- > > I've just installed Quanta and I have several questions > about how to use it. I'm just learning how to use CSS. > > How can I apply a style to a block? There is a CSS button > on the Style tab, but it doesn't seem to do anything. > > I've linked a CSS file to the doc using the Document > Properties entry, but that doesn't seem to do anything. > Other than creating a tag, is this supposed to > change the editor's behavior? > > Apparently, one of the uses for Quanta is in creating > or editing DocBook documents. Is there anything available > describing how to do this? > > It looks like Quanta has great potential and there are > many features, but it's not clear how to use them. I > don't want to sound critical, but the documentation > sounds like I have to know how to use Quanta before I > can use the documentation. > > Are there any tutorials or How-To docs available? > > Thanks! > -- Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com 1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077 _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta