List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Testing required
From:       Carl Hartung <suselinux () cehartung ! com>
Date:       2006-03-14 0:14:01

On Monday 13 March 2006 17:21, Sasha Andric wrote:
> This might help
>
> SPELL=libgcrypt
> VERSION=1.2.2
> SOURCE_URL=ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgcrypt/
> WEB_SITE=http://www.gnu.org/directory/security/libgcrypt.html
> SHORT="libgcrypt is a general purpose crypto library"

Addendum:

It appears my installed version of libgcrypt may be 'SUSE-fied' since it
supplies the library(ies) in .so format, not the .la format being sought
during compilation.

Grumble, grumble... :-/

If the workaround is easy and I just don't know about it, yet, I'd sure like
to hear about it. I can't migrate from my 9.3 environment to the new 10.0
'digs' until my daily programs are up and running here.

TIA for any input and regards,

Carl