List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] feuter question
From:       Onno Timmerman <onno () filosofie ! be>
Date:       2006-02-14 10:13:41

Would it be possible to add something to quanta. Something that quanta
realy would shine out of all other programmes.

When I make a class I like to design first a UML of how this class
should work. If I could make this design with quanta then I could add it
to the docs. Maybe quanta could help you with it on bases of the
functions you make. Further more it would help if this would be enabled
for the complete site you make.

If you come back a year you would faster understand the workings of the
site?

Anyhow what do you people use to make a UML chart?

Onno