List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Where I can get Quanta 3.5 for Ubuntu Breeze?
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-02-09 0:07:04

On Thursday 09 February 2006 09:55, fayer wrote:
> I am using Ubuntu 5.10 with Gnome. I managed to install Quanta 3.4 but
> can't upgrade to 3.5 version. Does anybody know the source where I could
> download it from with apt-get...?
>
> Regards,
> Marcin

There are currently packages for 3.5.1 Released for Kubuntu (Ubuntu with KDE \
Desktop): Keep an eye on http://www.kubuntu.org/ for announcements...
The 'older' 3.5 packages are announced futher down the list.
From:
http://kubuntu.org/announcements/kde-351.php

	KDE 3.5.1 Released with Kubuntu Packages
	KDE 3.5.1 has been released. You can download the KDE packages from any of these \
sources (add to /etc/apt/sources.list):  These packages have been digitally signed \
using Jonathan Riddell's key. A copy of they key is also kept on people.ubuntu.com \
for verification. To add this key do:  wget \
http://people.ubuntu.com/~jriddell/kubuntu-packages-jriddell-key.gpg  sudo apt-key \
add kubuntu-packages-jriddell-key.gpg

	Kubuntu 5.10 (Breezy)
	Mirrors may still be updating.
	deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde351 breezy main
	deb ftp://bolugftp.uni-bonn.de/pub/kde/stable/3.5.1/kubuntu breezy main
	deb http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.5.1/kubuntu \
breezy main  deb http://mirror.cc.columbia.edu/pub/software/kde/stable/3.5.1/kubuntu \
breezy main  These packages are available for i386, amd64 and PowerPC.
	The packages have been uploaded to our Dapper development version.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au