List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to use Xdebug with Quanta?
From:       Andreas Otto <andreas () php4win ! de>
Date:       2006-01-30 8:51:49

Hi,

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 14:15, Andreas Otto wrote:
> is there any documentation available how to use Xdebug with Quanta?

If there is no documentation available maybe  someone  can help me with a best
practice example and I can then create documentation about it.

Using Xdebug is the last thing which ich missing to make Quanta more
interesting for my colleagues than PHPEclipse.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Seit 5163580 Sekunden.
Since 5163580 seconds.

"I'd love to go out with you, but I have to floss my cat."