List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Noob question
From:       "Peter Upfold" <peterupfold () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-26 18:21:34

Daniel,

I couldn't find the option anywhere in my version of Quanta (v3.4), I guess
I must have moved the command off the menu or something strange. I saw that
everyone on this list is using v3.5, however. So I upgraded my Quanta to the
latest version and, lo and behold, Configure Editor was there. Line numbers
wasn't in the first chapter (probably a localisation issue), but thankfully
I did find it under 'View defaults'.

Thanks, as I've now managed to turn line numbers on, and I have a newer,
better version of Quanta.

Peter Upfold
Peterupfold AT gmail DO+ com