List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] you all have 3.5
From:       Scarlette Krimson <myrtactle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-25 12:35:41

Noong Wednesday 25 January 2006 20:29, sinulat ni Onno Timmerman:
> You all are already working with 3.5...
> I'm using Ubuntu is there an easy way to upgrade to 3.5?

For Breezy Badger (Ubuntu 5.10), you can follow instructions in \
http://kubuntu.org/announcements/kde-35.php

wget http://people.ubuntu.com/~jriddell/kubuntu-packages-jriddell-key.gpg
sudo apt-key add kubuntu-packages-jriddell-key.gpg
sudo su -c "echo 'deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde35 breezy main' >> \
/etc/apt/sources.list" sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kdewebdev

--
"Life is unfair... but beautiful."

University of the Philippines Linux Users' Group - http://uplug.org/
Hypermedia Software Development Services
UP Association for Computing Machinery - http://upacm.org