List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to make Quanta a PHP framework?
From:       Bčr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2006-01-13 10:26:16

Thakn you for your kind reply.

Op vrijdag 13 januari 2006 08:38, schreef Eric Laffoon:
> It is documented in the DTEP docs.
I will dive intoe them deeper

>  PHP has been defined as a psuedo DTD because it's not
> an actual document type. I can see where this might be a problem in the
> rigid definition and it's something for us to ponder on.
Yes, this indeed is the problem, so it seems.

>However there is
> another option along with what Andras said. For instance let's say
> hypothetically you had set up your web server to handle *.inc files as PHP
> and you kept your pure PHP libraries under this extention.
I use .module and ?.inc files I will take this route.

Yup: http://www.webschuur.com/kommander_form_builder is such an attempt.

> As for a direct PHP mode, that's something we can look at how to best
> implement. In the mean time there are ways to do this and we will be
> addressing the KStuff server as soon as I get a moment to breath. That will
> mean that such functionality can be shared among users globally. I'll
> announce it here and on the Dot shortly.

Wow, quanta is going soo fast ahead!

Thanks for all the hard work.

--
| Bčr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |