List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Toolbars and Templates folder
From:       quanta () steamedpenguin ! com
Date:       2005-12-22 17:10:41

Andras Mantia writes:

> Yes, this is again related to this. Would be nice to gather somewhere
> this annoying issues. Maybe on your homepage? ;-) Just that they are
> not spread around in mails, but we can look at them at one place when
> it is time.

Andras,

Ok, I assume you weren't being rhetorical so I present:

http://steamedpenguin.com/index.php/oss-issues/

and Quanta specific:

http://steamedpenguin.com/index.php/oss-issues/quanta/

Comments are open!

I'll add more stuff as people comment and as I parse the threads in my
inbox. If there are issues that I am missing please leave a comment.

Samir M. Nassar