List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] File changed outside of Quanta error
From:       Chris Martin <linux () chriscodes ! com>
Date:       2005-12-01 21:37:17

Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Thursday 01 December 2005 21:28, Chris Martin wrote:
>> Andras Mantia wrote:
>>> I cannot see this problem. Can you try with 3.5 final?
>>>
>>> Andras
>> Just compiled it, and got the same results.
>>
>> I only compiled kdewebdev-3.5.0.tar.bz2, and not the full KDE (still
>> using 3.5 RC1). Would that make a difference?
>
> I don't know, but I doubt it. But how exactly do you reproduce it?
>
> Andras

1. Open a project
2. Edit a file and save
3. Open Cervisia plugin
4. Select the file you edited, Right click and select commit
5. Enter Log message and click OK
6. Click the tab to go back to the original file and file changed dialog
appears

It seems to only appear once. I can edit the file and save without
seeing it again until the next commit.
I haven't seen the crash again though, just the dialog.

Chris

ps. What happened to the CVS options in the context menu, while in the
file manager? It's not there anymore.