List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] File changed outside of Quanta error
From:       Bill Chmura <Bill.Chmura () Explosivo ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 21:09:50

Hey all,

I updated to the SVN version about 1-2 weeks ago and started having
this problem.  Today I updated to the latest SVN (a few minutes ago).

Fortunately I can reproduce it at will.  Basically its the "file
changed outside of quanta" dialog coming up each time I hit save.

Not on all files, if I open a file and save it its fine.

How do I make it magically appear?

 1. Open a file
 2. File, Save as
 3. Give it a new name
 4. Edit it
 5. Click save

Dialog appears.  Only when I do a save as from a file.  Since I do that
a lot, I've been spending a lot of time with the dialog.

I did not see anything on the open bugs list, but remember someone else
mentioning it before.

Fluxbox
Qt4
Kde 3.4