List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] sever side includes
From:       Robert Lee Taylor <linuxg33k () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2005-11-28 10:46:04

Hey guys.

Quick question ... I'm taking quanta for a test spin and i love it so
far.

The only feature I miss from Dreamweaver is to preview server side
include files (php) in the visual view.  It helps when designing and
doing page layouts.

I noticed that in project preferences you can setup preview prefix, but
i can't seem to get a visal representation of the php ssi's in vpl.  I
have tried every combination, and of course /home/user/Desktop/project
is the basic path I would think should work.

Is this because that is not supported yet or am I simply not using the
right path/syntax?

Note: I have googled but nothing seems to come up with this point.

- Rob

p.s.  Thanks for a great project.