List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Variables list
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-11-23 22:38:33

I could see this being useful to automatically document code... It would need
a bit of work to make the documentation right... However something like
phpdocumentor would be better. It is what I use and Quanta highlights the
comments nicely, and could probably be integrated into Quanta using scripting
- it also does functions, classes, etc.... I have not tried, as I am pretty
happy with my existing solution.
If you just want a listing of variables, use:
fgrep $ filename.php (or use wildcards)...
and a couple of other shell functions to pull apart the results...?

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au