List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Templates in Quanta
From:       "Bernard T. Higonnet" <bth () higonnet ! net>
Date:       2005-11-23 12:45:46

Hello,

I'm new to Quanta which would explain this question if it is in fact dumb.

I don't understand the utrility of templates. My notion (and that of
Dreamweaver for example) is that you create a template and then use multiple
copies of it, as required. When you change the template,upon givcen an
appropriate update command, pouf! all the files with the template in them are
updated.

Can one do this in Quanta, and if so how?

TIA
Bernard Higonnnet