List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] reinstallation of Quanta
From:       Justin <jtoz2000 () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-10-31 0:41:36

On Sunday 30 October 2005 03:07, Jim Beckstrom wrote:
> Jens,
>
>      Thank you for your reply.  I'm using SuSE 9.1.
>
>      I have emailed the general Novel devsup after I
> didn't recognize which specific group in their list
> would be appropriate.
>
>      In the meantime, I also went back into Yast and
> looked for a "Provides" button/check box - didn't find
> one.  Any further clues?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

If you set the filter in yast to package groups, quanta 3.2.1-36 should be
under:
productivity
--publishing
----html
------editors

To get a later version running on suse 9.1  I had to update to kde 3.4
I added this location as a instalation source
http://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/suse/i386/supplementary/KDE/update_for_9.1/yast-source/

and then used yast to install kde 3.4 and kdewebdev with it.

hope that helps

Justin