List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Updating to svn today
From:       Bill <Bill () explosivo ! com>
Date:       2005-10-25 5:47:57

Hey all,

I tried updating to svn today and keep having a problem with the
configure not finding QT >= 4

The first time it was true, so I emerged (Gentoo) QT 4.0.1 made sure my
QTDIR was set and all that, and still it gripes.

I tried to emerge QT with the debug enabled, but that way does not
compile on my system (QT does not).

So I guess 2 questions...

 1) Do I really NEED debug enables in QT4?

 2) Why does it keep telling me it can't find it if my QTDIR is pointed
right and all?

Anyway, if anyone has an idea - I would love to hear it!

Thanks!

Bill