List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Download ability?
From:       Chris van de Wouw <chrisje () home ! nl>
Date:       2005-10-12 16:48:50

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 18:30, Steve Veltkamp wrote:
> My websites are frequently changed by my users (using the admin area of
> their websites) so that I often have an old version on my computer.
>
> Is there (could there be) a way to automatically check latest version and
> download if need be before editing the file in Quantas? Something like a
> synchronize command?

Hi,

I'm facing the same situation frequently. I think a diff viewer (as with
cervisia plug-in) and an interactive merge locally in the 'upload project'
dialog would be great to solve this situation.

But perhaps there are allready solutions for such situations, I would gladly
take notice of them. ;-)

grtz,

Chris