List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Qunata disappeared from my Debian testing
From:       "Dr. Martinus" <linux () drmartinus ! de>
Date:       2005-10-03 9:17:32

Hi,

I just wanted to start my quanta, and didn't find the little icon in
the control panel any more. I checked through the system menu,
nothing. I checked the repository and found that there was only
quanta-data left, and the quanta package had disappeared. After
selekting it for installation, it basically would have meant to
remove the entire KDE desktop, which I don't want of course. What's
happening? I use Debian, and I'm more and more considering to leave
it behind.
But I'm scared, because it would probably mean a lot of work, and I'm
not sure, which distro to use then.
How long do I have to wait to get Quanta back without losing the KDE
desktop???

Martin

--
Dr. Martinus