List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Editing existing CSS
From:       Haakon Nilsen <haakonn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-29 8:10:21

Hi,

Since I need to do some web stuff, I have started to look at Quanta. I have
run into a very basic problem which I haven't been able to figure out, so
I'll resort to asking you guys :)

I have an external .css file with some CSS generated by the style tool (CSS
button). I liked that tool a lot, but now I want to change the CSS it
generated. I can't seem to open that tool with that CSS loaded into it. In
fact, it won't open again at all when I'm in that file (the exact error
escapes me, I can check it out when I'm back home if needed).

So I just wonder if Quanta+ is supposed to be able to do this, or if I'll
have to edit the CSS manually?

Thanks,
Haakon.