List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quanta startup problem (KNewStuffSecure)
From:       Joan_Roig_Amorós <joanroig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-18 17:45:00

$ ldd /usr/bin/quanta | grep -i knew
        libknewstuff.so.1 => /usr/lib/libknewstuff.so.1 (0xb7f00000)

and... libknewstuff.so.1 was a symbolic link to something that didn't
exist (anymore?). I relinked it to libknewstuff.so.1.0.0 (that seemed
to be a real library and not and empty link) and... jaja!!! quanta is
working again. I guess there was some problem upgrading debian kde
libraries...

anyway... MANY THANKS!

and since we are at it, thanks to all the quanta developers. This is
really a nice program (while it was not working I did a quick survey
of  "the others"... and, nah! I like much more quanta).

JOan