List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] remove project from the list and password auth
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2005-09-07 13:21:09

Heh, just after I sent an email saying how everything work fine:)

1. I clicked on sftp project name from the recent project list
2. password dialog popped up
3. I went looking for password and in about 1 to 2 minutes I had "remove this
project from the list" alert on my screen. Password dialog was still active
(this should not happen)
4. I cancelled "remove this project" alert and password prompt. On the recent
project menu, that project was still selected and was not accepting clicks.
"Close project" menu item was grayed out. I had to open and close another
project in order to be able to open the project I initially wanted.

I think that the key for this problem was that "remove project from the list"
event is on some kind of timer. Maybe it should consider if there is ongoing
auth going on before it starts this timer and it should not pop up if there
is auth prompt opened.

Sasha