List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Loving Quanta! A few issues...
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-07-27 10:24:43

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 12:17 am, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > 3) The preview doesn't work. If I'm editing file.php,
> > it says it cannot find preview-file.php. Am I missing
> > anything?
>
> Do you use a preview server? For PHP you should set up your own local
> server and configure Quanta to preview through it.

This is funny... It sounds odd though because it used to simply render
incorrectly. It should preview HTML files correctly. As for PHP, I always
find the idea it should automatically preview correctly entertaining.

<?php print "How does this text get on the page?" ?>

If Apache is using mod_php to process the calls then we need to supply,
require or duplicate those two packages. Magic is not a real option. ;-)

Our help documentation explains how to use "Project Preview" along with a
local test server.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org