List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Project Question; Compiling Successful
From:       Jerry Smith <jsmith () mt-vernon ! com>
Date:       2005-07-24 17:46:28

Eric Laffoon wrote:

>On Saturday 23 July 2005 8:57 am, Jerry Smith wrote:
>

>That sounds like fun. ;-) You can manually remove these from the configuration
>file. Typically the $KDEHOME directory is ~/.kde. (hidden by the leading dot)
>$KDEHOME/share/config/quantrc
>Close Quanta, open the config file, edit and save. When you open Quanta it
>should be fixed. You can also delete this file but you will lose any settings
>and window placements.

Eric. . .
That worked like a gem. I am really getting impressed and enthusiastic
about Quanta. You all are doing a great job. I particularly like the VPL
& Source Editors combined on the same screen which makes editing so much
easier and faster. I don't have a big web page so it's pretty basic. No
fancy scripts running but as I get more familiar with Quanta, I may
expand my options. I'm managing the web page for the Franklin County,
Texas arts alliance. www.franlincountyarts.com if your interested.

Jerry