List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Project Question; Compiling Successful
From:       Jerry Smith <jsmith () mt-vernon ! com>
Date:       2005-07-22 0:05:47

First, thanks to all for getting me through the compiling of Quanta
3.4.1. I finally made it following Andras' and Eric's directions.

Now, I'm struggling with another question. I'm trying to initiate a
project downloading all the files from the web site that I manage. I can
get all the files listed on the second wizard page "Insert files in
project" but they don't transfer to the Quantas project panel, so that I
can load them for editing. I have tried numerous paths in the project
wizard but nothing has worked, so far. Interestingly, I was able to that
with Quantas 3.3.1, though I still had to play with the path.
I've been managing the site for a year, accessing it for updates very
frequently, so I know what path should work. I using the ftp protocol,
which should work, but doesn't. What might I be doing wrong?

Jerry