List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Re: How to save results from using Tidy
From:       Jon Roland <jon.roland () the-spa ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 16:39:48

Thanks for the attached tidy.toolbar.tgz file, which doesn't seem to have
made it to the list. Now all I have to do is figure out how to install it. :)

But it does suggest that such a button needs to be added to the standard
toolbar, or to the pane of messages produced by running it. Option should be
to save to file with different name, or to the same name while making a
backup that is different from the usual backup from ordinary edits.