List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to Install Quanta Plus 3.4.1
From:       Jerry Smith <jsmith () mt-vernon ! com>
Date:       2005-06-29 3:03:56

I've downloaded the latest version of Quanta and have been unable to
install it. I'm running Mandriva 10.2. Following the install
instructions in /Readme/ has been unsuccessful. Using the command
"./configure" doesn't work. Next I tried the "export KDEDIRS etc." That
didn't work. It appears that the "configure" script is missing. So, I
tried "make -f Makefile.cvs, and I got this message:

make: Makefile.cvs: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `Makefile.cvs'.  Stop."

My downloaded file is sitting in "home/myname/kdewebdev-3.4.1tar.bz2"

I'm open to all suggestions.
Jerry