List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Insert file into <some folder>?
From:       kevlinux <kevlinux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-21 6:01:29

Hopefully there's an option for this already and I'm just missing it.  :P

There's an option for "Insert files..." (into Project)
There's an option for "Insert folder..." (into Project)

However there's no option for  "Insert files into folder..." (into Project)

Sometimes I need to add 10 files into a specific folder, 3 into
another, etc.  It would be great to have an option to give it a
destination instead of having to move them all the time.

Kevin