List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] When creating a new file and saving as .php,
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-05-31 23:29:11

No problem at all... I can live with it, especially now I have placed an
icon on my tool bar for it...

I would have thought that reloading the file would restart the
highlighting engine, however I would understand that restarting the
engine may cause you to loose your place in the file, which some people
may not like when reloading...

The other method I mentioned, a default highlighting option, which can
be set to PHP(HTML)? and/or other scripting languages?

Not really a priority for me, I had been meaning to ask the list about
this for some time, however put up with closing and re-opening the file,
but now have a better solution...

Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer
        Information Technology