List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] When creating a new file and saving as .php,
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-05-31 6:49:33

This was something bugging me since I started using Quanta, about 6
months ago... I could not find the option to change the highlighting mode:
Tools->Highlighting->Scripts->PHP(HTML)
Thank you for pointing this out, however, I do believe the highlighting
mode should change when the file is saved, or at least when you choose
to reload the file (right click on the tab->reload) .It currently does
not - you have to close the file and re-open it completely.
Alternatively, is there any way to make PHP the default highlighting
mode, this would do for me, as I mainly really code php/html...

Thanks

Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer
        Information Technology