List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta crashes when VPL is selected (3.4.0)
From:       Peter Smith <peter () webvision ! co ! za>
Date:       2005-05-26 13:59:39

I downloaded the snapshot kdewebdev-416300 and tried compiling that but the
compile failed in /kommander/editor with messages like this one

 undefined reference to `SpecialInformation::groups()'
functionsimpl.o(.text+0x220c): In function
`FunctionsDialog::FunctionsDialog(QWidget*, QDict<QWidget> const&, char*,
bool)':
: undefined reference to `SpecialInformation::groups()'
/usr/bin/ld: .libs/kmdr-editor: hidden symbol
`KommanderFactory::loadPlugins(bool)'
in ../../kommander/factory/.libs/libkommanderfactory.a(kommanderfactory.o) is
referenced by DSO
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [kmdr-editor] Error 1

So I am a little stuck.  Quanta 3.4.0 compiles fine but crashes on selecting
VPL. I would like to take advantage of the bug fix but the latest snapshot
fails to compile.

Any pointers would be most welcome.