List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta + Fish -- how?!
From:       Sean Schertell <sean () datafly ! net>
Date:       2005-05-19 22:53:07

Okay, here's some progress!

I was able to connect through konq with fish.  Interestingly though, it
doesn't start at my home directory, but rather at the root of the server
(maybe because that user is wheel group member?).

So I needed to add a FULL absolute path like this:
fish://user@hostname/home/userdir/public_html/

Now it works like a charm.

Thanks everyone!

Sean

On Thursday 19 May 2005 01:16 pm, Greg Rundlett wrote:
> If this isn't already clear, when you open a file in Quanta (or
> Konqueror), just type
>
> fish://user@hostname/path/you/want
>
> to use the fish protocol.  (You should be prompted for a password.)

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services
http://www.datafly.net