List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Syntax Highlighting
From:       Brian Gustin <support () emceehosting ! net>
Date:       2005-05-14 5:16:25

Hi. Im using Quanta plus 3.4 on my FC3 box nder Gnome desktop.. Ive been
looking everywhere for a way to customize syntax highlighting for smarty
templates (basically html/css with special keywords and I'd like for all
files with the extension .tpl to take syntax highlighting of HTML and
able to customize keywords highlighting .. can anyone point me in the
right direction to do this??

many thanks.
Bri!