List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Setting the enviroment font
From:       Panos Katergiathis <lists () protocol ! gr>
Date:       2005-05-13 20:19:31

Hi all. I just installed Suse 9.3. I prefer running Gnome, yet i
installed Quanta beacause it is superb. However Quanta ignores my
desktop font settings on Gnome - it just displays its own menus and
dialogs with some default font. Is there a way to affect this? I tried
getting into the quantarc file (which may or may not be related to my
issue), yet i failed to find any proper documentation on how to edit it.

Please assist

Panos