List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Location of .webprj files
From:       Brian Cohen <brian () foerstel ! com>
Date:       2005-05-10 14:33:09

I am in a situation where I am often editing files on remote servers
that I'm basically a "guest" on. I'd like to use Quanta to make those
changes, and would like to organize those files into Projects, but
Quanta seems to insist on storing the .webprj file, as well as the
'templates' and 'toolbars' folders in the remote location. Is there any
way to get Quanta to stop creating the toolbars/ and templates/
directories, and to store the .webprj file locally?  I'd like to make my
use of Quanta as unobtrusive on the remote file/dir structure as possible.

Thanks,

-Brian

P.S. Using Quanta 3.3.2 right now, was holding off on 3.4.0 until it
made it out of Gentoo's testing for portage, but I'm trying to install
3.4.0 right now anyway.