List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Debugging in Quanta 3.4
From:       Kimberly Lazarski <kim () biyn ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 0:35:58

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 17:22, Mark Howells wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to Quanta - I've been looking for a solid linux based PHP IDE
> for some timre now.  So far Quanta looks really good.  However I have
> some questions.
>
> 1.  Whenever I submit the Gubed StartSession page, Quanta pops up the
> Directory Mapping dialog.  This also happens whenever I toggle a
> breakpoint.  I have specified a mapping in the
> Project->Properties-Debugger Options dialog but seems to be being
> ignored.  Furthermore, I genereally have to enter each mapping twice.
> This seems really odd.  I'm sure I must have made some
> misunderstanding.  What values should I enter for 'Local basedir' and
> 'Server basedir'?  Here are the details.  I have a project at

Hi Mark,

This was a problem in the Quanta+ which shipped with the KDE 3.4 release. Linus \
checked in a fix on April 4 to resolve this issue. If you search the archives for his \
April 4 messages you will find more information.

To resolve the issue on your computer, download the latest source from CVS, then \
compile and install that version.

--Kim