List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Script language
From:       "Nitai  ()  ComputerOil" <nitai () computeroil ! com>
Date:       2005-04-21 19:26:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Eric

Your 3 options sound already very good. Point is that we code all of our
dynamic webpage with WebDNA. This is sort of a language like ColdFusion,
all those tags are in the form of "[date]". Like I wrote all I want is
to build a "language tree" so I can just click and the tag gets inersted
in my current document.

 From you email I think option 1 and 2 make the moste sense, right? So
Is there any way I can write these (about 300 tags) in a file or alike
and distribute them to my co developers? If so, how? I looked in the
manuals, but have to say that I could not find the information I was
looking for (but then again I might have looked in the wrong pages).

Thank you.

Nitai