List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta and SFTP prompt
From:       James Ellis <james.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-17 9:42:40

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with being continually prompted with
the SFTP window in Quanta when saving files in an SSH based project,
even though the password is saved in the kde wallet?

I don't mind being prompted at the start of a session (e.g first save)
but the window pops up often and pops under the quanta window meaning
I don't get confirmation about what is happening...

That said, editing on the (dev) server in a GUI is damn cool and "the
reason I choose Quanta", (he says with a 50's style salesman voice) :D

Cheers
James