List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Directory Mapping dialog EVERY time I debug after 3.4.0
From:       Kimberly Lazarski <kim () biyn ! com>
Date:       2005-03-18 4:49:42

I just upgraded from KDE 3.3.2 to 3.4.0, and ditto for Quanta Plus.
Some of the behavior is very different

EVERY  I set a breakpoint, I am prompted with the Directory Mapping
dialog. EVERY time I unset(!) a breakpoint, I am prompted with the
Directory Mapping dialog. EVERY time I launch a browser session, I am
prompted with that Directory Mapping dialog - MULTIPLE multiple times.

The base directories are configured in the project properties. The
project in question for the purpose of this conversation is the sample
test projects which come with Gubed (the live projects were driving me
BATTY so I created one with the Gubed test scripts - *whew* it's not me,
it's Quanta).

Isn't the project property setting supposed to drive this? Isn't that
what Project Properties is there for? What am I doing wrong?

These same projects worked properly in Quanta Plus 3.3.2 prior to the
upgrade.

Side issue: Another thing I notice is that when I launch Quanta, I get a
dialog reading:

"Some applications required for full functionality are missing: -Control
Center (kdebase) - preview browser configuration will not be available"

KDE base is most definitely installed (I wouldn't be able to run kwin,
kate, or anything else which remotely depends on kde otherwise) and I am
staring at the Control Center, and one of the first things I did after
the 3.4.0 upgrade (via YaST) was tweak Konqueror to my liking.

Odd.

Any ideas?

--Kim