List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta 3.3 upload sync problems
From:       richard.jennings () cryptoflow ! com
Date:       2005-03-04 11:08:36

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--==_11083633002519@neobolian.deckpoint.ch==_

Hi all,

I've been using Quanta 3.2 for some time with great success.  I recently=
 upgraded to 3.3.0-7 and now I have a recurring problem with Upload=
 Project.  It seems to lose sync with the file system version and never=
 recognises when I have made a change to a file.  Hence I can no longer=
 automatically upload changed files.  This problem happens often and so far=
 my only solution has been to re-create a new project or to 'remove files=
 from project' and then rescan the project.  Googling has not revealed a=
 solution so maybe someone on the list can give me some hints  how to solve=
 this.
TIA
Rich

Best regards,