List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] ftp functionality in quanta 3.3.2
From:       Andrej Ricnik-Bay <andrej.groups () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-03 17:46:11

Hi Guys,

I've done my searching, red the (sparse) documentation
but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong ... I'm trying to
point quanta to my homepage (which I can access via
ftp only), quanta however comes back asking for the
user/password combination over and over (but I know
they're correct because they work when I ftp manually).

On login the server chroots me, / is my top-level directory
where index.html lives.  Any hints on what I may be doing
wrong, what to change to get quanta to allow a connection
to the site would be aw some :)

Cheers,
Tink