List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] KDEDIR and QTDIR
From:       "N.Pauli" <npauli () st-johns ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-02-21 12:44:33

I'd like to have a go at installing Quanta from source having until now used packages \
that came with distributions. The instructions are clear on needing to first export \
the path to the KDE binary and to Qt.

What actual files am I looking for here? There are quite a few kde related binaries \
in /usr/bin/ and /usr/lib/qt3 seems to be a candidate as well. I know that the \
answers will vary from distribution to distribution but any pointers anyone could \
give would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nigel

--