List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: Deny outgoing messages
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2002-04-09 18:01:13

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 13:19, Savigni Roberto wrote:
> I really would like to avoid to install a mail server to keep the internal
> only user splitted from the other.

I'm jumping in late in the conversation so my suggestion may not be good, but
have you considered moving to a web-based mailer front-end? You could then
add the features you need and block smtp from everything except the local
server.

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.