List:       python-list
Subject:    Re: To whoever hacked into my Database
From:       superchromix <markb77 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-13 18:27:39

hi all,

I've been thinking about learning Python for scientific programming.. but all of \
these flame war type posts make the user community look pretty lame.  How did all of \
these nice packages get written when most of the user interaction is .... this??

Can anyone tell me, is there another newsgroup where the discussion is more on python \
programming?

thanks