List:       pykde
Subject:    problem with Python PyQt5.QtWebEngine
From:       Семен ДР<semadob77 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-08-09 23:14:46

Hello. When executing this code:

from PyQt5.QtCore import *
from PyQt5.QtWidgets import *
from PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets import *
import sys
class MainWindow(QMainWindow):
    def __init__(self, url):
        super(MainWindow, self).__init__()
        self.setWindowTitle("Title")
        self.browser = QWebEngineView()
        self.browser.setUrl(QUrl(url))
        self.setCentralWidget(self.browser)
        self.resize(683, 1000)
        self.move(683, 0)

app = QApplication(sys.argv)
window = MainWindow('https://www.google.com/')
window.show()
app.exec_()

returns an error:
QWindowsEGLStaticContext::create: Could not initialize EGL display: error
0x3001
QWindowsEGLStaticContext::create: When using ANGLE, check if
d3dcompiler_4x.dll is available
Could not find QtWebEngineProcess.exe

I think that the error is due to the configuration of
PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets.QWebEngineView
or rather interaction with QtWebEngineProcess.exe
but I don't understand how to fix it, please help.

When transferring a file QtWebEngineProcess.exe in the Python root, the
program starts to see QtWebEngineProcess.exe but at the same time, there
are even more errors.