List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: Pyqtdeploy on iOS: 'openssl/evp.h' file not found
From:       Patrick Stinson <patrickkidd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-07-07 19:02:22

Phil,

Shoot, I am not seeing this workaround work actually.

It appears as though the pyqtdeploy project is incorrectly adding _hashopenssl.c to \
SOURCES and -lssl and -lcrypto to LIBS for iOS projects.

If you remove these from iOS project generation then iOS projects will compile \
correctly.

Cheers,
-Patrick