List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] QML examples not working
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () riverbankcomputing ! com>
Date:       2018-01-31 15:16:38

In tonight's snapshot I've reverted the fix introduced in PyQt v5.8 so that all the \
examples seem to work. However that (probably) means that something else is now \
broken.

The problem area will be the setting of properties in Python so that they are \
detected in QML (and vice versa).

Please test and send me a simple test to reproduce any problems.

Phil